Tuesday 22 November 2016

Re-Launch of The Never-Dying Man.

Today I'm announcing the imminent re-launch of The Never-Dying Man, Book 2 of The Wolves of Vimar Series.





As with The Wolf Pack, there have been a few changes. This is because of the changes I made in The Wolf Pack. I'm afraid some things would not have made sense without them, due to things left out of the first book in the revision.

Anyway, it is now ready for the re-launch. I've not been told yet just when it'll be on sale, but hopefully not too long. I hope not more than a week.

Sorry this is a bit late, and rather short, but I've had a 'procedure' done in hospital and had to stay in overnight, unexpectedly. It should have been a 1 day thing but turned into 2 days. Now I'm laid up with a bad back. I think it's from lying on a hard surface and being unable to move for a couple of days, firstly during the 2 hour procedure and 1 hour after it, then because I was wired up to a variety of machines.

I hope to be back to normal by next week.

No comments: