Saturday 15 August 2015

Apologies

So sorry not to have posted since August 9th. I am doing a blogging course, Blogging 101 and it's taking quite a bit of my time. That as well as my writing and normal life seems to fill the days. I'm now half way through the course and so should be back in a couple of weeks.

I have said before that I am thinking of closing this blog down and concentrating on my wordpress one as I can receive your comments there. I have quite a few comments left on this blog but for some reason blogger doesn't want to allow its bloggers to read the comments they receive.

I have decided to keep on with this blog at least until I've finished serializing The Wolf Pack so as not to leave you behind. Of course, I am also a serializing it on my wordpress blog. There we're up to Chapter 3 so if you missed some and want to catch up, go there. Here's the link: http://aspholessaria.wordpress.com/.

No comments: