Friday 16 January 2015

Fellowship of Fantasy Writers. Elizabeth Loraine



Hello, Elizabeth. Welcome to my blog.

Tomorrow I will be welcoming Deedee Davies.



New Bio.

I grew up in a small northern Minnesotan town married my high school sweetheart, had two beautiful children and as soon as we could we moved to a warmer climate. I have worked with my husband building and decorating custom homes for years.
After loving every kind of vampire book, movie and series since I was a child, I decided that I wanted to know more. I can write a book I thought, how hard can that be? Well....it wasn't as easy as I thought, but I stuck to it, and finished my first book Royal Blood Chronicles Book One in August 2009. I now have nine books in the series and am about to release book three of my new series Phantom Lives.  My parents always told me that I could do anything that I wanted, work hard, and do it right. I believe that, and live that every day.

I started writing this new vampire series for teens and their moms because I wanted something different to read. I was tired of all the modern versions of vampire books, there had to be more to these long lived beings. Where had they been, what had they seen? I wanted; no I NEEDED to know more, so Royal Blood Chronicles was born!  As in Royal Blood Chronicles, Phantom Lives features strong female characters and action and adventure mixed with romance, friendship and a historical backdrop. I hope you enjoy them.
Now I'm looking towards a new genre...Romance... I already do love stories, it seems a very simple transition to romance whether in contemporary, erotica, fantasy, or paranormal. I want to reach all audiences, and let my stories be told. I hope you will give all the genres which interest you a chance. I love to give you characters you can relate to and multi leveled plots, but also a simple, sweet, romance you can relax into. I love all my readers and if there is something you want to read about, please let me know.
When not world building, I love to cook and work in my garden. Gardening and cooking always lead to new book ideas. I guess it’s because both are so relaxing to me.
Elizabeth Loraine


My books:
Royal Blood Chronicles, begins with Katrina, the Beginning. You can find it on Amazon and most other ebook outlets. It’s FREE. http://www.amazon.com/Katrina-Beginning-Royal-Blood-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B004K1EVY6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
The others of that series are: The Protectors, The Dark Prince, Cain the Quest, Bloodline, Legacy, Redemption, Destiny and Sabine. There are also three novellas Quinn, a Watchers Story, Marcella – Vampire Mage and Julius – the Coven.  Another of my YA series is Phantom Lives with two books: Collier and Power. Green River is a Shifter Chronicle and the new adult romances are Corporate Ties and Western Escape.

No comments: