Saturday 1 November 2014

NaNoWriMo

It was panic this morning when I realized today is the start of NaNoWriMo. My mind had gone blank and I changed my mind several times about my story. It seemed that I would never be able to start. First there was tidying up after our visitors last night. We had a lovely meal with them but there was all the tidying up to do. The dishes we used can't go in the dishwasher! After that we had to go to town to get today's dinner

Eventually I did manage to start, but had to leave it a couple of times to help my other half. He was spraying a section of the car and it was windy so he wanted a shield held.

Anyway, I have managrd a chapter of over 1800 words. Since to complete the challenge you need to do 1666 words, I'm on target.

Didn't manage to make any Christmas cards though.

No comments: